Week of June 1st-June 5th
Its JUNE! I cannot believe we are this far into the school year! I am so proud of how hard you have all worked during this time. This is our last week working on the Integrated Research Project- WE CAN DO THIS!!
For this week:
1. Watch the weekly welcome video
3. Begin working on assignments.
Week of May 26th-29th
I hope you all are enjoying a lovely three day weekend and taking a break from screens! I just want to say, I am so happy with the hard work and dedication you all are putting into this Integrated Research Project!! Thank you for being such awesome students! :)
1. Watch the Weekly Welcome video (Bassett/Magee)
2. Preview the Weekly Calendar (links below)
3. Begin working on assignments!
Week of May 18th-May 22nd
Welcome to another week of Online Learning! This week we are moving ahead with our second ENL- the Integrated Research Project.
1. Watch the weekly welcome video:
2. Below you will find the Weekly Calendars! Time this week is integrated between SS and LA classes, and the calendars are the exact same as those you will find on your English teacher's websites!
**These are working documents, and will be continuously updated throughout the week!
Week of May 11th-15th
Thank you for your hard work last week! I really appreciate how hard you all work and the effort that you are showing me. Here are your tasks for this week. NOTE: Unit 5 assessment must be completed by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, so consider that when you are doing your calendaring.
Week of May 4th-8th
Welcome to another week! I miss you all so much and hope you are doing well! :)
Office Hours Via Microsoft Teams:
Period 1/2: Tuesday 11:30-12:30 pm
Period 5: Thursday 1:00-2:00 pm
Unit Four- Mexican Rev. - Mussolini PowerPoint
Unit Four- The Rise of Hitler PowerPoint